WHY STUDY IN RUSSIA?
- Russia is the biggest country in the world.
- Russia is multinational and multicultural country.
- Russia gave birth to many great statesman, artists, scientists and writers.
- ¼ of scientific journals are printed in Russian.
- Over 20 countries have Russian as their official language.
- Russian is one of the six official and working languages of the UN.
- Russia plays a central role in global politics, and offers a wide variety of career opportunities for people studying Russian language.