SERGO ORDZHONIKIDZE RUSSIAN STATE UNIVERSITY FOR GEOLOGICAL PROSPECTING (MGRI) SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF BASHKORTOSTAN AT ST. PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM 2019
MGRI signed the Agreement with the Government of the Republic of Bashkortostan as well as with a number of other Russian universities. The agreement is aimed at both developing cooperation in the field of information technology and e-education training programs for the personnel specializing in digital economy of fuel and energy sector.
- Lenara Ivanov, acting Deputy Prime Minister of the Government, the Republic of Bashkortostan,
- Vadim Kosyanov, rector of Sergo Ordzhonikidze Russian State University for Geological Prospecting (MGRI),
among the members of the agreement there also were colleagues from:
– Almetyevsk State Oil Institute,
– D. Millionshchikov Grozny State Oil Technical University – Tyumen Industrial University,
– Ufa State Oil Technical University,
– Ukhta State Technical University.
The agreement is to become the basis for the development of bilateral and multilateral joint education, training programs and projects for the personnel specializing in digital economy of fuel and energy complexes.
The parties consider to create representative offices on the territory of the Republic of Bashkortostan under the rule of the Universities participating in the Agreement.
The main objectives of equal and voluntary cooperation are to achieve effective results in the following areas of mineral resources and energy economy:
– creation of organizational and technological conditions for effective information exchange;
– experience, knowledge, technological and methodological information exchange;
– holding joint events (seminars, round tables, working meetings);
– cooperation in the implementation of the Federal project “Personnel for the digital economy” of the national program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”, including, but not limited to activities to create Centers for accelerated training of specialists;
– application of e-education opportunities in training processes of modern personnel;
– educational environment development on the basis of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Bashkortostan, including areas of further educational programs;
– interaction to promote and highlight the successful results of the implementation of the Agreement.